We hope you like what you purchased, but if something is not satisfactory, please let us know. We want you to have an excellent experience shopping with CSHardware.
Here are our guidelines regarding product returns:
- Upon submission of this form, our reps will review your return request. If the request meets the requirements, you will be granted a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Obsolete, discontinued, or clearance items cannot be returned.
- Returned items must be clean, unassembled, like new, and in their original boxes.
- Return freight cost is the customer's responsibility.
- Cabinets may only be returned with an authorized RMA from our Customer Service Department. Return freight is the responsibility of the purchaser. Returns must be received at the originating warehouse in sellable, new in the original box, and unassembled condition, and will incur a 20% restocking fee. No returns can be authorized after 30 days.
- No returns can be made on items noted as Special Order, Made-to-Order, Semi-Custom, or fully assembled cabinets.
Drop Ship Products:
- Drop ship items that are returned may be subject to restock fees imposed by the drop shipper.
All other Products:
- All returned shipments must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Custom Service Hardware before they are returned. Unauthorized returns will result in a delay in processing and may be refused. No returns can be authorized after 30 days.
- Returns must be clean, in original boxes, un-assembled and in like new, sellable condition. Return freight cost must be paid by the customer. Obsolete, discontinued or clearance items cannot be returned.
- Allow up to 3 weeks to process and issue any credit once return is received and approved.